05/04/2014 1:48pmMay is Mental Health Awareness Month. Erin Schwantner, a public relations professional in Seattle, first shared her brother's story on CNN iReport. She runs a blog, 4 The Love of Evan, to bring meaning to his life and educate others about the warning signs of suicide.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- South Salt Lake man sent to prison for 2014 killing in dispute over woman
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Ivanka Trump defends father, brushes aside groans in Berlin