05/04/2014 1:48pmMay is Mental Health Awareness Month. Erin Schwantner, a public relations professional in Seattle, first shared her brother's story on CNN iReport. She runs a blog, 4 The Love of Evan, to bring meaning to his life and educate others about the warning signs of suicide.
Browse by Day Archive
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Texas set to pass transgender bathroom law for schools