03/12/2014 11:23amA new study finds couples are growing more comfortable sharing passwords to their online accounts with each other — everything from Netflix to Facebook and email. Some experts say that level of sharing actually can help a relationship.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71