02/04/2014 7:28pmWhether you're rich or poor, odds are pretty good that you've eaten fast food within the past week if you live in the U.S. A new study shows exactly how harmful each fast food purchase can be. Still want fries with that?
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation