01/18/2014 1:05pmJoequetta Lewis got to hold her newborn son for 53 days. "And then the next day," she said, "he was gone." Rayshawn Lewis-Smith was one of five babies known to have died within 11 months of undergoing heart surgery at Kentucky Children's Hospital in Lexington -- surgeries that, nationally, babies usually survive.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- Morgan deputies looking at fentanyl in overdose case, warrant states
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Feds stumble again with split verdict in Bundy standoff case