11/19/2013 11:01amIt's been two years since Madonna Badger lost her three children and both of her parents in a Christmas Eve house fire. This fall she was finally able to bury her daughters' ashes. It's the kind of tragic loss that strikes people speechless.
Browse by Day Archive
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Salesforce pushes regulators to block Microsoft's LinkedIn deal
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say