11/19/2013 11:01amIt's been two years since Madonna Badger lost her three children and both of her parents in a Christmas Eve house fire. This fall she was finally able to bury her daughters' ashes. It's the kind of tragic loss that strikes people speechless.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Human Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor