11/19/2013 11:01amIt's been two years since Madonna Badger lost her three children and both of her parents in a Christmas Eve house fire. This fall she was finally able to bury her daughters' ashes. It's the kind of tragic loss that strikes people speechless.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate