09/27/2013 8:28pmWhen U.S. Army Sgt. Brian Wood returned from Afghanistan, he was honored with an amazing surprise — Habitat for Humanity had offered to help his family build their first house. But things quickly got ugly when neighbors started a petition to stop the construction because they feared it would not fit in with the rest of the community.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- Squally Canada's increased role with BYU football starts with spring camp
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Road to Understanding