09/27/2013 8:28pmWhen U.S. Army Sgt. Brian Wood returned from Afghanistan, he was honored with an amazing surprise — Habitat for Humanity had offered to help his family build their first house. But things quickly got ugly when neighbors started a petition to stop the construction because they feared it would not fit in with the rest of the community.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Great Clips of the Week: Premier League team gives gift to young fan with cancer; Utah fans celebrate too soon
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Are bad people skills holding you back?