09/27/2013 8:28pmWhen U.S. Army Sgt. Brian Wood returned from Afghanistan, he was honored with an amazing surprise — Habitat for Humanity had offered to help his family build their first house. But things quickly got ugly when neighbors started a petition to stop the construction because they feared it would not fit in with the rest of the community.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident