09/27/2013 8:28pmWhen U.S. Army Sgt. Brian Wood returned from Afghanistan, he was honored with an amazing surprise — Habitat for Humanity had offered to help his family build their first house. But things quickly got ugly when neighbors started a petition to stop the construction because they feared it would not fit in with the rest of the community.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Headlining the top in-state preps
- The KSL College Football Pick’em app is back and better
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options