09/26/2013 8:04amMany people in Utah speak a second language. According to statistics listed on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah, 77 percent of students attending BYU speak a second language.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages