09/26/2013 8:04amMany people in Utah speak a second language. According to statistics listed on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah, 77 percent of students attending BYU speak a second language.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Christmas festivities, Jazz game expected to crowd downtown again Saturday
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'