08/23/2013 11:53amLocal band, Mideau, were deeply affected by the story of Kassi and Tommy Van Vliet. Kassie, 24, was diagnosed with brain cancer. Hours later, she underwent surgery to remove the tumor, but received no further treatment because she was pregnant.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked