07/22/2013 9:02amJulianne Grose was contacted two months ago by the National Marrow Donor Program, saying she was a bone marrow match for a child with leukemia. Grose calls it a miracle.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- Senate confirms Trump's picks for defense, homeland security