07/20/2013 8:41amLooking for another reason to indulge in some retail therapy? Try this one on for size: your shopping habit is good for your health. A new study finds that women burn up to 15,000 calories a year while shopping — equivalent to walking seven marathons.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- University of Utah Health Care appoints interim CEO
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st