07/20/2013 8:41amLooking for another reason to indulge in some retail therapy? Try this one on for size: your shopping habit is good for your health. A new study finds that women burn up to 15,000 calories a year while shopping — equivalent to walking seven marathons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price