07/19/2013 9:46amStephanie Anderson enjoyed a lifetime of fitness and now runs her own racing company because her parents got her involved in triathlons when she was a teenager.
Browse by Day Archive
- Young Idaho mother of 5 dies following cancer battle
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Increasingly frantic wife texts NHL husband after she thinks he's been traded
- 'Green' disposal of human remains bill advances; workplace anti-discrimination bill on hold
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Ben Anderson: Spring football marks true beginning of Sitake era
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'