07/19/2013 9:46amStephanie Anderson enjoyed a lifetime of fitness and now runs her own racing company because her parents got her involved in triathlons when she was a teenager.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block