07/13/2013 8:01amWhen 10-year-old Sarah Cox was diagnosed with cancer, her family didn't know what to expect. Her father decided to document her cancer battle with photos, and three years later, she's in remission.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- New United Utah Party leader Jim Bennett announces bid for Chaffetz's seat
- 40+ of this weekend's best Memorial Day deals - SPONSORED