07/13/2013 8:01amWhen 10-year-old Sarah Cox was diagnosed with cancer, her family didn't know what to expect. Her father decided to document her cancer battle with photos, and three years later, she's in remission.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden