07/05/2013 8:32pmThroughout Utah, public spaces have been enhanced by art installations. These pieces get dirty from the grime in the air, touched by the hands that pass, and, in some cases, sat upon or leaned against by someone who needs to take a rest.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lehi's Tony Finau apologizes with flowers; karma works for Jordan Spieth
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Indiana group pulls ad it copied from Salt Lake City promo
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground