07/05/2013 8:32pmThroughout Utah, public spaces have been enhanced by art installations. These pieces get dirty from the grime in the air, touched by the hands that pass, and, in some cases, sat upon or leaned against by someone who needs to take a rest.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'