06/27/2013 11:48amDespite recent heightened awareness about its many negative effects on our health, whether it's to get through the mid-afternoon slump or paired with lunch or dinner as our beverage of choice, many of us still reach for soda daily for a jolt of caffeine and sugary satisfaction.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Surprise and a relocated Jazz game: Looking back how Utah reacted to the LA riots
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?