06/27/2013 11:48amDespite recent heightened awareness about its many negative effects on our health, whether it's to get through the mid-afternoon slump or paired with lunch or dinner as our beverage of choice, many of us still reach for soda daily for a jolt of caffeine and sugary satisfaction.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Final missionary wounded at Brussels airport returns home