06/27/2013 11:48amDespite recent heightened awareness about its many negative effects on our health, whether it's to get through the mid-afternoon slump or paired with lunch or dinner as our beverage of choice, many of us still reach for soda daily for a jolt of caffeine and sugary satisfaction.
Browse by Day Archive
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Police probing how teen got gun in shooting near Sandy school
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Layton may appeal to US Supreme Court over illegal search
- Bountiful father of 3 killed in motorcycle crash
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of 22-year-old Mt. Pleasant man found in shallow grave
- Apple Watch sales are way down: Are smartwatches still cool?
- BYU's passing game needs major upgrade
- Police find drugs in robbery victim's home