06/27/2013 11:48amDespite recent heightened awareness about its many negative effects on our health, whether it's to get through the mid-afternoon slump or paired with lunch or dinner as our beverage of choice, many of us still reach for soda daily for a jolt of caffeine and sugary satisfaction.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman shot to death inside her car in West Jordan
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash
- Brian Head Fire reaches Panguitch watershed, grows to more than 50K acres
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Woman accused of setting fatal fire dies after jail suicide attempt
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Chaffetz says Fox News role just part of his post-Congress plans
- Police seek man caught on video starting Moab brush fire