06/26/2013 8:34pmTwo former Utah couples and their children are giving indigenous Latin American people a chance at a better life and health by building them homesteads and educating them to farm and raise animals.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend