05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- 500K people expected to travel to witness eclipse, Idaho officials say
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver