05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Auction nets $ for Utah schools, sells off part of land in Bears Ears struggle