05/26/2013 7:28pmOn March 28, 2012, Stefani Ellison of Cedar City traveled to China to bring home a sweet 6-year-old girl, whom they called Meisyn. Hoping to help a girl born with severe special needs, they soon found that she was the one destined to help them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Stealing mail could land 'Grinches' in federal prison, US attorney warns