05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal