05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections