05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns