05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: North Korea test-fires missile from western region
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED
- Tips for fishing kokanee salmon in spring, summer