05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Alta alum Ohai scores fastest goal in international debut as U.S. tops Switzerland