05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Attorney general regrets meeting with Bill Clinton
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Video features Utah’s famous rock-climbing cat
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president