05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars
- DWR to auction seized antlers, hides
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Employee is suing his boss because his job was too boring
- Trump's open path to nomination causes agony for some in GOP
- The Latest: Suspect in killing called religiously active
- Quiz: Which 'Star Wars' movies do these quotes come from?
- Body found in Montana ditch identified as Utah man
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Service-oriented teen crowned Miss Teen Utah International