05/16/2013 10:33amIt seems impossible to earn so many degrees all at once. But part of what compels 18-year-old Raymond Walter to work so hard is that he's not sure how much time he has left. Walter suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a disease which means his muscles are weak and wasting away.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction