05/13/2013 6:15amThis week in LIFEadvice: Coach Kim gives advice to people who say I'm sorry too often. This is a self-esteem, fear issue and can cause problems in your relationships. Coach Kim gives simple tips for changing this behavior.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother
- Husband surprises wife with 500 roses after chemo treatment