05/13/2013 6:15amThis week in LIFEadvice: Coach Kim gives advice to people who say I'm sorry too often. This is a self-esteem, fear issue and can cause problems in your relationships. Coach Kim gives simple tips for changing this behavior.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released