05/13/2013 6:15amThis week in LIFEadvice: Coach Kim gives advice to people who say I'm sorry too often. This is a self-esteem, fear issue and can cause problems in your relationships. Coach Kim gives simple tips for changing this behavior.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Friends, strangers help make dying woman's wish come true