05/08/2013 8:59pmU.S. drug czar Kerlikowske says, "I've spent my entire career in law enforcement. For most of those 37 years, I believed that a person addicted to drugs had a moral problem — a failing, a lack of will. I was wrong. Addiction is not a moral failing."
Browse by Day Archive
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Firefighters battle multiple wildfires in Northern Utah
- W. Jordan woman killed in rollover on Mountain View Corridor
- California company relocating to Logan to build better battery technology
- Huge, homely mastiff named Martha wins world's ugliest dog
- Pro wakeboard tour makes first stop in Utah at Mantua Reservoir
- Spokesman: Cosby plans tour to educate youth on misbehavior
- Friends, family gather for a concert to remember terrorist victim
- CIA chief: Intel leaks on the rise, cites leaker 'worship'