05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Power restored after outage in central Utah causes over 13K customers to lose power
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Patrick Kinahan: BYU coaches pushing NFL for players