05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina