05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day
- Study: Brain scans reveal hidden consciousness in patients
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy