05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Have You Seen This? Jumping on a trampoline with tons of glitter
- Signs replacing Negro Bill geographic markers stolen overnight
- 1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Why you should go see Disney's 'Queen of Katwe'