05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class