05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy