05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination, Weld chosen for VP