05/07/2013 8:34pmWhen you update your next social media status, ask yourself, "When was the last time I updated myself?" Then do it. Updating yourself takes patience, priority, time, practice and performance. New skills lead to new opportunities.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Trump legal team looking to investigate Mueller aides
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state