05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help