05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one