05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' _ a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent