05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- Texas 2nd-grade teacher says no homework this school year
- 2 dead, 36 hurt after bus hits fire truck, more vehicles
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'