04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- 'Plan ahead': Downtown will be packed with people Thursday night