04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Police probing how teen got gun in shooting near Sandy school
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Paul Ryan and allies brace for fallout in leadership race from Trump backers
- Bountiful father of 3 killed in motorcycle crash
- Have You Seen This? Drone replaces a lightbulb
- Layton may appeal to US Supreme Court over illegal search
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Apple Watch sales are way down: Are smartwatches still cool?